- The Herbivorous Butcher Enters Into “Vegan Butcher” Trademark Dispute with Nestlé November 18, 2019Sibling-owned vegan shop The Herbivorous Butcher is in the midst of a trademark battle with food corporation Nestlé USA. In August 2017, The Herbivorous Butcher attempted to register the trademark “Vegan Butcher” with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Shortly after the USPTO denied The Herbivorous Butcher the trademark—citing that the term was […]
- New Restaurant Hungry Angelina to Bring Vegan Comfort Food to Southern California November 18, 2019In mid-December, renowned vegan chef Matthew Kenney will open his newest vegan restaurant concept, Hungry Angelina, in Long Beach, CA. The 2600-square-foot space will be the third California-based concept of Kenny’s popular and extensive dining brand and will be located alongside a 45,000 square-foot Whole Foods Market store. With a diverse menu, Hungry Angelina will […]
- 16,000-Square Foot Plant-Based Food Innovation Lab Opens in North Carolina November 18, 2019This month, the The NC Food Innovation Lab (NCFIL) officially opened in North Carolina as a 16,000-square foot research and development facility focused entirely on plant-based foods. The facility will support a variety of companies—from established multinational brands to startups to equipment manufacturers—in their endeavors to develop plant-based products in North Carolina, a state where […]
- Ohio’s Dayton Mall Gets Its First Vegan Restaurant November 18, 2019Vegan restaurant That’s Soul Vegan recently opened in the food court of the Dayton Mall in Dayton, OH. Taking over the former space of Taco Bell, the new vendor is the first and only vegan eatery in the shopping mall. Owned by Ashaki Daugherty and Jose Estremera, That’s Soul Vegan offers a diverse menu of […]
- Report: Meat Companies Are Officially the World’s Biggest Water Polluters November 18, 2019The meat industry poses one of the most significant threats to our global water supply, according to a new report by sustainability nonprofit organization Ceres. The 2019 edition of the benchmarking report Feeding Ourselves Thirsty takes a close look at how 40 of the largest food companies manage water risk in their operations and global […]
- Dirt Candy Owner Opens ‘Made-From-Scratch’ Veggie Burger Shop in NYC November 17, 2019On November 19, new vegan shop Lekka Burger will open in the Tribeca neighborhood in New York City. The new burger shop—founded by Amanda Cohen (owner of vegetarian fine-dining restaurant Dirt Candy) and South African-born humanitarian Andrea Kerzner—will focus on made-from-scratch veggie burgers inspired by global flavors. “There’s definitely room for the Impossible and Beyond […]
- You Can Now Order Two Pounds of Vegan Mac and Cheese for the Holidays November 16, 2019In time for the holidays, chef Ayinde Howell recently made his popular Mac & Yease (vegan mac and cheese) available for nationwide delivery. A two-pound family pack costs $19.99 plus shipping and can be ordered online for delivery or ordered from Whole Foods Markets in the Southern Pacific region for pick-up. Howell—the former personal chef […]
Today I show you how to make a delicious Vegan curry. You won’t believe it’s vegan! It tastes & looks identical to meat, except there are no traces of meat in this curry whatsoever. Thinking of becoming vegan? Try this recipe out! You won’t regret it. Enjoy!
1 Cup – Basmati Rice
Pinch of Salt
2 Clove Garlic
1 tbsp Curry paste
1 Cup Chickpeas
1 Bell pepper
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Cup Basil leaves
1 Cup Mushrooms
2 Can Coconut Milk
Share this delicious vegan recipe around!
TWEET IT► https://ctt.ec/b4xbO
EGGBOOK IT► http://bit.ly/VeganCurry
Click Here To Eggscribe! –►
Have a video Suggestion? Post it in the Comments Section, Contact me through my Facebook page or Tweet me!
Connect with me!
Facebook ► http://www.facebook.com/HowToBasic
Twitter ► http://www.twitter.com/HowToBasic
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/HowToBasic
2ND Channel ► http://www.youtube.com/HowToBasic2
T-Shirts & Eggy Merchandise ► http://howtobasic.spreadshirt.com/
know someone that’s vegan or is thinking of turning vegan? Link this delicious recipe to them!